One of the things best loved about living in Montclair New Jersey is the wide variety of activities and recreation available for adult and child alike. When seeking fun and engaging things to do with kids, no need to stray far from home (if you live in Montclair!) with these 5 great places to visit and enjoy:
- The Montclair Art Museum offers a wide selection of activities for kids young and old, including whole family workshops, a School of Art to participate in, year wide community events to take part in and a revolving selectionof exhibitions to wow, make you think and inspire your creative spark this spring!
- Love animals, adventure and a fun time? The South Mountain Recreation Complex in West Orange has a little of everything to please everyone in the family! Mini-Golf Safari, a Tree Top Adventure zipline, the Turtle Back Zoo, there's even an ice skating arena and so much more in this fun family adventure complex!
- How about the first picnic of the spring surrounded by extensive lawns, lush groves, and plenty of trails to walk off extra calories all the good food? Brookdale Park is where you want to head the first sunny day of spring. Come summer you'll want to return for the concerts. Fireworks are traditionally on display come July, and maybe the sports complex has a field of play you'll want to take advantage of again and again.
- Whether you are in or around Verona, or make the drive in, there are fun things galore to explore at Verona Park! Trails to follow, playgrounds to amuse, paddle boats, tennis courts - and you won't want to miss the annual youth fishing contest where you can try your cast for largemouth bass and rainbow trout! Whew! Just when your in need of a rest, there's a cafe to refresh and refuel for even more fun!
- More adventure in Montclair can be found at Van Vleck House and Gardens, offering programs for JUST THE KIDS and others for the WHOLE FAMILY to enjoy. Some of the possibilities include maple sugaring, bird watching, as well as Garden Adventures and Outdoor Discoveries programs. There is far too much to inspire young and old alike about the wonder of the world around them, so plan to visit often. Attend a weekly class or make walks around the beautiful grounds a regular part of your week.
These are just 5 of all the wonderful, fun, learning adventures available in and around Montclair for you and your family to enjoy. Add to this the many lovely picnic areas, walking trails, biking paths and gorgeous parks to visit and you can make the most of the great outdoors all summer long!
#ThisIsNewJersey ....and if you aren't already living in one of the awesome communities here, you probably should be!
Visit this link:https://www.njrealestatehomesearch.com/search/advanced_search/ to discover all the fine real estate available for you to call home here in New Jersey.